March 2, 2009

So last Friday David and I decided to bake cupcakes. I actually came up with the idea because I've been craving cupcakes for the longest time now, but anyways, that's beside the point. I don't know how many people actually know this, but I'm like deathly afraid of fire, which actually explains why I'm so far away from the oven. Oh and the little rag behind me is my mom's poodle that insists on following me everywhere I go...Also the shirt I'm wearing has got to be the most amazing shirt on the planet, oh and I love those jeans too.

I never really realized how skinny I am until my boyfriend took this picture of me. I look like a starving annorexic girl whose head looks like its about to fall off. Trust me I actually eat way more than I should.

The cupcakes turned out really good and they were really tasty. Sadly we have now eaten them all because they were so delicious. If you would like me to make cupcakes for you for your birthday or something, don't be afraid to ask! I like baking! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

JAZMYN ALEXANDRIA


My name is Jazmyn Alexandria and I'm 17 years old.
I'm tired of this daily routine!
* Flickr
* Myspace



Follow Candid Nebula

TWITTER

LOOKBOOK.NU

ARCHIVE

1, 2, 3 AND COUNTING

web page visitor stats