March 2, 2009

I'm Officially Done!

I'm finally done applying to colleges! All the Cal States I applied to I got denied from because I had a D in algebrad second semester. So instead I decided to apply to a Private art school and two community colleges. Now of course I got accepted to the community colleges I applied to and now I'm just waiting to hear back from PNCA (Pacific Northwest College of Art). The school is in Portland, OR and I really want to go. If I don't get in, I'll basically have to cry myself to sleep. Now if I don't get accepted I really want to go to College of the Redwoods in Eureka, CA (up north basically), but my mom doesn't want me to go because apparently its too far away, but they have on Campus Housing...If my mom doesn't let me go there I will go to Fullerton College.

Well that's basically my plan for the future.

I hate waiting for acceptance/denial letters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JAZMYN ALEXANDRIA


My name is Jazmyn Alexandria and I'm 17 years old.
I'm tired of this daily routine!
* Flickr
* Myspace



Follow Candid Nebula

TWITTER

LOOKBOOK.NU

ARCHIVE

1, 2, 3 AND COUNTING

web page visitor stats