March 8, 2009

Yess Finally!









Yes! So I finally had a roll of film developed! I didn't take much pictures, but still!

I have like 4 more rolls of film waiting to be developed, so remind me not to buy any new film until I get the old ones developed! If you want to see the rest of the pictures from today, just go to my flickr account! http://flickr.com/photos/suchatease

Anyways, I spent the day with the boyfriend. I picked up my schedule and apparently I'm going to be getting more hours because the shoppes close at 8:00pm now and I'm the only one available for that time lol. I'm so stoked because that means more money and at least 10 hours a week which means my check should be in the $100s again! (I'm on a bi-weekly pay system) After that David and I went to the Chino Hills Skate Park and met up with some of his friends there and I just took pictures to finish up my roll of film.

Yeah that's pretty much how my day went, now I have to go work on a project due tomorrow lol...WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

JAZMYN ALEXANDRIA


My name is Jazmyn Alexandria and I'm 17 years old.
I'm tired of this daily routine!
* Flickr
* Myspace



Follow Candid Nebula

TWITTER

LOOKBOOK.NU

ARCHIVE

1, 2, 3 AND COUNTING

web page visitor stats