March 8, 2009

so i'm assuming

I want to make the assumption that I got accepted to PNCA because I recieved $8,000 from the portfolio scholarship in the mail today and it says I need to pay a $250 deposit towards my tuition to reserve my spot by May 1st. I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to go or not yet, it all depends on how much financial aid I will be recieving and how much left my parents will have to pay out of their pockets and me through other scholarships. I'm suprised I got any scholarship money at all because I didn't have that strong of a portfolio.

If I go I will be so greatly excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

JAZMYN ALEXANDRIA


My name is Jazmyn Alexandria and I'm 17 years old.
I'm tired of this daily routine!
* Flickr
* Myspace



Follow Candid Nebula

TWITTER

LOOKBOOK.NU

ARCHIVE

1, 2, 3 AND COUNTING

web page visitor stats