March 7, 2009

No mice

So I don't think I will be getting anymore pets until after college or after I am done dorming and find my own place because I already have 2 hamsters and 1 dog and if I go to College of the Redwoods in Eureka, CA I won't be able to bring them and I'm not even 100% if I got into the art school and if my parents will even let me go.

Even if I do get accepted I might still just end up going to community college first, but whatever. I'm pretty much over it now.

I guess I just use the bin for Toki later on. I think I'm going to return some of the things I bought from petco & petsmart, but I'm not sure if I can because I took the tags off lol.

Oh and someone buy me the Tokyo Police Club CD please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

JAZMYN ALEXANDRIA


My name is Jazmyn Alexandria and I'm 17 years old.
I'm tired of this daily routine!
* Flickr
* Myspace



Follow Candid Nebula

TWITTER

LOOKBOOK.NU

ARCHIVE

1, 2, 3 AND COUNTING

web page visitor stats