March 14, 2009


Honestly, I really have no clue what's going to happen between David and I once I move to Oregon. He says that if he were to move up there with me it wouldn't be for a while...to be honest, my thought is that long distance relationships never work out. I understand there are some cases where they do, but honestly I don't think that will be the case with us. I mean I want it to work but I just don't think it will. We are already walking on thin ice together and I don't think being miles and miles apart is going to help at all. Its not like there would be any visiting opportunities because David will more than likely still be broke, he will be working, and I will be going to school and possibly working too.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to sit here and plan my whole life around someone that is willing to break little promises and not even try to plan out their own future. No I'm not going to break up with him, because I don't know which way things are going to go. Seriously, it all depends on how hard he is willing to try because I'm done helping. I've tried so many times, but nobody ever listens to me. They always have to learn the hard way.

Reality will finally smack him in the face soon enough...

Photo credit: Cobrasnake

No comments:

Post a Comment

JAZMYN ALEXANDRIA


My name is Jazmyn Alexandria and I'm 17 years old.
I'm tired of this daily routine!
* Flickr
* Myspace



Follow Candid Nebula

TWITTER

LOOKBOOK.NU

ARCHIVE

1, 2, 3 AND COUNTING

web page visitor stats