March 3, 2009

Seriously

If I get accepted to PNCA, but my parents won't let me go because of money, I will be like SUPER depressed! Its kind of dumb because they want me to still go to Brooks even though its actually more expensive, yet they won't let me go to PNCA (that's if I get accepted). Honestly, I think its because my mom doesn't want me to be far away from home and wants to have the ability to come *check* on me. If that's the case, it only makes me not want to go to school knowing that my mom wants to be in my shadow. Really?

Come on now! Get over it!! You don't even like me that much anyhow and quit with that damn College Experience crap, NO MATTER WHERE I'M AT I'M GETTING A COLLEGE EXPERIENCE!!

She is so stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

JAZMYN ALEXANDRIA


My name is Jazmyn Alexandria and I'm 17 years old.
I'm tired of this daily routine!
* Flickr
* Myspace



Follow Candid Nebula

TWITTER

LOOKBOOK.NU

ARCHIVE

1, 2, 3 AND COUNTING

web page visitor stats