March 10, 2009

I feel sad...

I feel sad now that David's friend said my photography was bad. Sometimes, I hate my life but not to the point where I would do something stupid. I lost 2lbs which means 9 more to go. I really want to stay in the 90s to be in the safe zone. I think its time to start an ABC diet, yes yes yes. I really do hate meeting new people...why can't it just be like someone just wants to be your friend? I don't know, its just they are so judgemental about things. I feel like I need to hide the true Jazmyn from them.

Anyways, I'm starting to ramble again. I'm so tired, I think I'll drink my water and go to bed and contemplate about my photography being horrible...

YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

JAZMYN ALEXANDRIA


My name is Jazmyn Alexandria and I'm 17 years old.
I'm tired of this daily routine!
* Flickr
* Myspace



Follow Candid Nebula

TWITTER

LOOKBOOK.NU

ARCHIVE

1, 2, 3 AND COUNTING

web page visitor stats